Growth differences and genetic parameter estimates of 15 teak
(Tectona grandis L.f.) genotypes of various ages clonally propagated by microcuttings and planted under humid tropical conditions
By D.K.S. GOH1), Y. JAPARUDIN2), A. ALWI2), M. LAPAMMU2), A. FLORI3) and O. MONTEUUIS3),*)
Field growth performances of teak genotypes of different ages
clonally produced by rooted cuttings, in vitro microcuttings,
and meristem culture
Olivier Monteuuis and Doreen Kim Soh Goh
Latest Publications arising from joint projects with CIRAD
- Behaviour of the “YSG Biotech TG1-8” teak clones under various site conditions: first observations
- International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation
- Olivier Monteuuis, Doreen K S Goh,, Charles Garcia, David Alloysius, Jikos Gidiman, Roberto Bacilieri, Gilles Chaix. Genetic variation of growth and tree quality traits among 42 diverse genetic origins of Tectona grandis planted under humid tropical conditions in Sabah, East Malaysia. Tree Genetics and Genomes (2011). 7:1263-1275.
- Gilles Chaix, Olivier Monteuuis, Charles Garcia, David Alloysius, Jikos Gidiman, Roberto Bacilieri , Doreen K. S. Goh. Genetic variation in major phenotypic traits among diverse genetic origins of teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) planted in Taliwas, Sabah, East Malaysia. Annals of Forest Science (2011) 68:1015–1026.
- Goh, D.K.S., Chaix, G., Monteuuis, O. 2010.Management and deployment of Teak genetics. In the Proceeding of the 23rd IUFRO World Congress “Forests for the future: sustaining society and the environment”, in Seoul, Republic of Korea, from 23rd to 28th August, 2010.
- Goh, D.K.S. 2010. Tissue culture production of clonal teak for large-scaled plantation establishments. Proceedings of the FAO International Technical Conference on Agricultural Biotechnologies in Developing Countries: Options and Opportunities in crops, forestry, livestock, fisheries and agro-industry to face the challenges of food insecurity and climate change (ABDC-10) (2011), in Guadalajara, from 1st to 4th March, 2010
- Teak (Tectona grandis)
- Acacia spp.